国際政策学部教員採用情報 Faculty of Glocal Policy Management and Communication
Lecturer or associate professor
(determined by education and experience)(tenure track)
|Yamanashi Prefectural University, Faculty of Glocal Policy Management & Communications
Lecturer or associate professor (determined by education and experience)(tenure track)
|Public university corporation Yamanashi prefectural university|
|Faculty of Glocal Policy Management and Communications|
Content of job information
|Yamanashi Prefectural University, Faculty of Glocal Policy Management & Communications seeks applications from qualified candidates for one full-time, five year (tenure-track) position for teaching English classes to undergraduate students commencing on October 1st, 2019.|
Discipline : Linguistics TESOL
|Lecturer or associate professor (determined by education and experience)(tenure track)|
|The contract is for five years, and the candidate’s advancement to tenure will be determined prior to the completion of the contract. Retirement age is 65.|
|5-11-1 Iida Kofu, Yamanashi 400-0035|
|1) M.A. in TESOL related discipline
2) At least 3 years teaching at the university level, preferably in Japan.
3) Candidates with Japanese language skills are preferred.
4) Must be a native speaker of English or have a similar level of proficiency.
Salary will be calculated according to the university scale based on
position, education and experience.
Sundays, holidays, designated holidays by university
※ However, if there are classes, supplementary classes, entrance examinations, university events, etc., this is not the case
Occupational accident insurance
|2019/2/13 – 2019/05/10 Deadline for receipt|
|five year (tenure-track) position for teaching English classes to undergraduate students commencing on April 1st, 2019.|
Position starting date
|October 1st, 2019|
|Same as address below|
|(1) Personal record, 6 copies (Faculty Form 1, attach a color photograph)
(2) Educational research achievement letter 6 copies (Faculty Form 2)
※Please use the attached formats designated by Yamanashi Prefectural University.
(3) 3 examples of your published works (6 copies each) included in (2) above.
※ In the case of thesis, one copy only.
※ In the case of books, one copy only.
(4) Copy of diploma
(5) Cover letter that includes the applicant’s reason for applying and email address and mobile phone number (no format specified)
※Please comply with the following notes when submitting the above documents.
/notification of result
|(1) First screening document review
(2) Secondary screening interview · Simulated lecture (Travel expenses will be borne by the applicant)
(3) The selection results will be sent by letter.
Notes/ Attached documents/
Others/ /contact details
(1) Please write in red on the envelope “Application for English faculty position”
(2) Application documents will not be returned as a rule. If you wish them returned postage fees will be the applicant’s responsibility.
※In such situations, please make this request clear and include a self addressed envelope with necessary postage.
(3) Documents submitted are strictly kept and managed, and after completion of the review, they will be disposed.
※In addition, personal information included in the document is based on the Yamanashi prefecture personal information protection ordinance and will not be used for any other purposes.
Please contact us via e-mail if needed. We do not answer any inquires over the phone.
Kenji Sugiyama (Mr.)
General Affairs Office, Yamanashi Prefectural University
Iida Campus 5-11-1 Iida, Kofu-City Yamanashi, 400-0035
TEL: 055-224-5261 FAX: 055-228-6819